2016 University of Kabianga Construction Tenders
CLOSING DATE: 27TH JUNE 2016
University of Kabianga invites interested and eligible contractors for the following tenders.
- CONSTRUCTION OF PROPOSED LECTURE THEATRE PHASE IV (BUILDERS WORKS) UOK/ T/009/15/16 NCA 3 & ABOVE
- CONSTRUCTION OF PROPOSED HEALTH CENTRE PHASE 1 UOK/ T/010/15/16-RESERVED CONTRACTORS WITHIN KERICHO COUNTY-NCA 6 AND ABOVE
- CONSTRUCTION OF PROPOSED UNIVERSITY MAIN GATE UOK/ T/011/15/16-OPEN -NCA 6 AND ABOVE
- CONSTRUCTION OF PROPOSED CHANGING ROOM FOR PINEAPLE PLANT UOK/ T/012/15/16-RESERVED FOR THE SPECIAL GROUP WITHIN KERICHO COUNTY-NCA 7 AND ABOVE
- CONSTRUCTION OF PROPOSED STAFF TOILET BLOCK UOK/ T/013/15/16-RESERVED FOR THE SPECIAL GROUP WITHIN KERICHO COUNTY-NCA 7 AND ABOVE
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain detailed information from Procurement Office, University of Kabianga Main Campus during working hours from Monday to Friday 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m. Bidders who wish to bid for the works may purchase the tender document upon deposit a non refundable fee of Ksh 1,000 (Kenya Shillings One Thousand Only) at Co-operative Bank of Kenya, Kericho Branch A/C. NO. 01129046214700 and thereafter obtaining an official receipt from Cash Office OR download the document for free from the University website www.kabianga.ac.ke or IFMIS portal at www.suppliers.treasury.go.ke.
The bid security which must be from a reputable bank or approved insurance Company shall be valid for one hundred and fifty days (150) from the closing date. Tenders in plain sealed envelope marked tender number and bearing no indication of the tenderer should be addressed to:
University Of Kabianga
P.O. Box 2030-20200
The tender documents should be placed inside the tender box at the reception area of the Administration Block on or before the closing date 27th June, 2016 at 11.00 a.m. Submitted bids will be opened publicly in the University Boardroom soon after the above stated closing date and time in the presence of the tenderers’ or their representatives who choose to attend.
Late bids will be returned unopened.
NOTE: Youths, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply and must attach copy of Certificate for Disadvantaged Group (AGPO)