2017 Teachers Service Commission Consultancy Services Tender
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) – RE-ADVERTISEMENT
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR RECRUITMENT, SELECTION & SKILLS PLACEMENT
TENDER NO: TSC/EOI/01/2016-2017
The Teachers Service Commission has undertaken major reform programs aimed at improving service delivery in an efficient and effective manner. Such reforms include but not limited to restructuring of its processes, policies and procedures. The restructuring has created new organizational structure which has resulted in the creation of new positions as well as restructuring of existing posts. To this end, the Commission seeks the services of highly qualified and experienced Human Resource consultant to assist the Commission to implement the new organizational structure and help in skills placement.
The Commission now invites eligible firms to express their interest in providing the services.
The main objective of the assignment is to assist the Commission in the identification, recruitment, selection and skills placement of high level management staff in the most transparent, cost effective and efficient manner.
Scope of the Consultancy
- In consultation with the commission, develop specifications for each job
- Provide expert analysis of the CV received
- Shortlist the applicants
- Administer psychometric assessment tests to the applicants and Prepare the shortlist
- Conduct an independent interview
- Submit the interview report to the commission
Interested firms should provide information demonstrating that they have required qualifications, capacity and relevant experience to undertake the assignment. Specifically, consulting firms must meet the following minimum requirements:-
- Provide information on its background and organizational structure including information on key personnel, their experience, qualification and curriculum vitae. Key staff should include the Team Leader; Human Resource Expert/Legal Expert
- The lead consultant must be a holder of master’s degree in relevant field and have experience of 15 years
- Copy of registration/certificate of incorporation
- Have valid tax compliance certificate or exemption certificate
- Relevant references for the assignments done for the last ten (10) years
- Evidence of financial capability in carrying out the assignment (attach copies of audited financial statement for the last three years, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Provide a methodology on how to handle the assignment and explanation of their understanding of the objective of the assignment, approach to the assignment, listing all the major activities and the proposed methodology for carrying out the project and obtaining the expected output.
- Original and copy of the Expression of Interest (EOI) documents
Further information may be obtained from the Procurement Office, 2nd Floor, Podium Wing, TSC House, Kilimanjaro Road during the official working hours. Complete Expression of Interest documents must be delivered to the address below, clearly marked “Consultancy services for recruitment, selection and skills Placement and addressed to:
The Secretary/Chief Executive
Teachers Service Commission,
Private Bag, 00100,
So as to be received on or before 19th January 2017 at 10.30am East Africa time. The tender will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
NB: Only successful bidders will be invited to submit their proposals.
NANCY N. MACHARIA, OGW